Homeless? We may be able to help your family
SPIHN networks with religious congregations and social service agencies throughout Spartanburg County (SC) to provide temporary shelter, food, and support to homeless families.
What SPIHN does:
* provides shelter
* provides meals
* provides training in life skills
* assists in job and housing searches
What you must do:
* be a parent with children living with you
* be drug and alcohol free
* not have a history of violent crimes
* be working or actively looking for work
* be willing to help yourself to get your family back on its feet
If your family meets the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact us (864) 597-0699. We are located at 899 S. Pine St., Spartanburg, SC 29302.
This video was made at one of our host churches, Joy Lutheran, showing some of what we do.